Found a skeleton on a bag my mom bought at Naturalizer Store
My mom went to Atlantic City (New Jersey) where she bought a bag at Naturalizer.She didn't use it until she got back home.
Today she was looking for something inside her bag when felt something pricking, that is when she called me to check on her bag and find what was pricking. I made a small incision on the black cover of the bag and I found a filthy skeleton, apparently of a crustacean. My question is, what the *** does that skeleton in a new bag?
What can I do?Since we're from Dominican Republic, a return is not an option.
Sorry if something is misspelled, english is not my mother language.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My experience with Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA was the absolute worst experience that I've ever had with any dentist or dental network. I literally almost died because of a..."
- "I am Little freelancer. I worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment Via..."
- "Hole in One International and the SAME People different names Hole in One USA Odds on Promotions have over 70 BBB complaints 20 Local Poor Reviews 25 Rip Off reports..."
- "What i ordered and what i received, totally disappointed..."
- "I know that this is will help nothing, I am just that pissed of this company. Since 3 years my studio registered lots of models on every big live cam..."
- "I am currently on a trip in the Dominican Republic. We are staying at the Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. It is a beautiful resort. However, we were led to believe..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."